Kawasaki Precision Machinery manufactures a range of world-class hydraulic products for the industrial and mobile markets. With more than 50 years of experience, Kawasaki is recognised as one of the leading manufacturers supplying the excavator market with pumps, slewing motor / gearboxes, multiple control valves and pilot-operated foot pedal / joystick control valves.
Designed for the most arduous of tasks, Kawasaki also supplies components and systems for cranes, forklifts, agricultural machinery, material handling and special purpose vehicles. Industrial applications include tunnel boring machines, injection moulding, steel processing and conveyor drives, and winch and deck machinery.
- K3V/K5V/K7V series excavator pumps 63cc/rev-560cc/rev. 350bar with a wide range of controls, positive, negative and electro hydraulic
- K3VG/K7VG series industrial pumps 63cc/rev-560cc/rev. 350bar with a wide range of control options
- K3VL series medium pressure mobile and industrial pumps 28cc/rev-200cc/rev
- M2X/M5X slewing motors 63cc/rev-210cc/rev with anti-reaction valves and built-in mechanical brake
- M3X/M3B fixed and variable displacement axial piston motors 200cc/rev-800cc/rev
- HMB/HMKB fixed displacement radial piston motors 188cc/rev-8,000cc/rev
- HMC/HMKC dual / variable displacement motors 0cc/rev (freewheel)-8,000cc/rev
- HR series rotary actuators
- Coming soon: a range of industrial valves with closed loop transmission pumps