F.lli Righini, a leading supplier of packages for O&G naval and marine industry, is proud to announce the acquisition of a topic and strategic project, awarded directly by a major operator in the Caspian.
The contract details, which will significantly enhance Righini’s presence on the market of the umblical handling systems, are as follows:
- Client: BP Exploration (Shah Deniz)
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Project: Shah Deniz Phase 2 – Caspian Sea
- Subject: No.4 umbilical handling and lay packages
The F.lli Righini SOW includes design, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing and site supervision for:
- No. 1 umbilical laying package to be installed on subsea construction vessel, composed of a 1,200t carousel, spooling Tower c/w 5t tensioner, HLS c/w 50t tensioner, EPU, HPU and control unit
- No. 2 umbilical transportation packages to be installed on barges, each one composed of a 1,100t carousel, spooling tower c/w 5t tensioner, diesel power generator, EPU, HPU and control unit
- No. 1 onshore umbilical storage package, composed of a 3,500t carousel, loading tower with articulated loading arm and 5t tensioner, diesel power generator, umbilical roller tracks, 90° slack accumulators, 7t tensioner, EPU, HPU and control unit
Highlighting its skills in design and manufacturing of mooring systems, riser pull-in systems, hydraulic friction clamps, pipe tensioners, pipe handling systems, umbilical handling systems and davit cranes, F.lli Righini takes the opportunity to thank BP for the confidence in awarding the contract.