A leading supplier of packages and systems for O&G, offshore wind farms, naval and marine...
F.lli Righini, a leading supplier of packages for O&G naval and marine industry, is proud to announce the acquisition of a topic and strategic project, awarded directly by a major operator in the Caspian.
The contract details, which will significantly enhance Righini’s presence on the market of the umblical handling systems, are as follows:
- Client: BP Exploration (Shah Deniz)
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Project: Shah Deniz Phase 2 – Caspian Sea
- Subject: No.4 umbilical handling and lay packages
The F.lli Righini SOW includes design, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing and site supervision for:
- No. 1 umbilical laying package to be installed on subsea construction vessel, composed of a 1,200t carousel, spooling Tower c/w 5t tensioner, HLS c/w 50t tensioner, EPU, HPU and control unit
- No. 2 umbilical transportation packages to be installed on barges, each one composed of a 1,100t carousel, spooling tower c/w 5t tensioner, diesel power generator, EPU, HPU and control unit
- No. 1 onshore umbilical storage package, composed of a 3,500t carousel, loading tower with articulated loading arm and 5t tensioner, diesel power generator, umbilical roller tracks, 90° slack accumulators, 7t tensioner, EPU, HPU and control unit
Highlighting its skills in design and manufacturing of mooring systems, riser pull-in systems, hydraulic friction clamps, pipe tensioners, pipe handling systems, umbilical handling systems and davit cranes, F.lli Righini takes the opportunity to thank BP for the confidence in awarding the contract.
Heerema Marine Contractors (HMC) and F.lli Righini Srl will work together for the design and...
This year, F.lli Righini will be attending Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) between 6-9 May at the...
Leading offshore manufacturing and engineering firm F.lli Righini is pleased to announce it has successfully...