SGAI is quickly becoming the most popular solution when dealing with heavy-duty material handling on...
Morello is proud to launch on the market a vehicle that is the future of heavy-duty material handling.
OMNI is a battery-operated, multidirectional, self-loading trolley that will change the way to transport heavy loads inside industries.
Completely designed and manufactured in Italy OMNI has lots of benefit and special features:
OMNI minimises cranes usage, thanks to the lifting deck which allows to lift and move the load where needed.
Suitable for all types of load
OMNI is perfect for handling both small and extremely large loads thanks to its modular design and its high payloads: over 200 ton for each trolley.
Suitable for all types of spaces
OMNI is extremely compact and thanks to all the different types of steering (such as 90°, carousel, diagonal, compass), it can move even in very narrow spaces.
Suitable for all types of environment
OMNI is extremely silent, completely non-polluting and requires almost no maintenance as steering and traction are entirely electric (AC brushless engines) and it is battery-powered.
OMNI is also designed for use in hazardous areas.
Suitable for all types of flooring
Hydraulic suspensions, mechanical oscillation of axles and various available types of wheels allow OMNI to work even outdoors, ensuring an even load distribution on uneven floors.
OMNI can be customised according to all customer needs (dimensions, payload, battery life, superstructures and many others).
OMNI can be equipped with a remote assistance board ensuring swift after-sales service directly from the production plant.
- Capacity: from 5t to more than 1,000t
- Steering: multidirectional (90°, diagonal / crab, carousel / 360°, etc..)
- Power supply: battery (electric grid or diesel generator on request)
- Drive motors: AC brushless motors
- Steering motors: AC brushless motors
- Kind of wheels: rubber or polyurethane
- Dimensions: on request
- Travel speed: on request (from 1.2km/h to more than 6km/h)
- Lifting stroke: from 100mm
- Battery life: on request (from 1,500m to more than 15,000m)
- Command: radio remote controller
- Climbing ability: on request (from 2% to more than 10%)
- Safety devices: laser scanner, sensitive bumpers, sensitive edges, ultrasonic sensors
- ATEX / IECEx / Hazloc conform: on request (Zone 1 and 2, dust and gas)
- AGV: on request
OMNI is perfect for handling both small and extremely large loads thanks to its modular...
SB is the most competitive solution in heavy-duty material handling on ground.SB minimises cranes usage,...
Morello designed and manufactured a very special battery multidirectional transfer cart for tubes handling up...