RMI Pressure Systems is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at the Offshore Technology Conference, which is being held at The NGR Park in Houston, Texas between 1-4 May.
We would like to invite you to our stand 3967 in Hall B, which will be located in the main NGR Center, where we will be able to provide you with more information about our products and innovative solutions.
The company’s pumping solutions are specified to provide a safe and reliable supply of high-pressure water or water-based fluids in a variety of industrial fields, including mining, petrochemicals, power generation, metal processing, and oil and gas site services.
- Blow-out prevention systems
- Umbilical pressure testing / flushing
- High-pressure tooling testing / controls
- Hydro-static pipe testing
- Pipe de-scaling
- Drilling hydraulics: Jetting (up to 60,000PSI)
Pumps – 3 & 5 Plunger Design features:
- Flows: 10-1,300 Litres/min, 2.5 – 350GPM
- Pressures: 170-2,000Bar+, 2,500-30,000PSI+
- Motors: 37-450kW, 50-600hp
- Variable speed drives and intelligent controls to optimize your production
- Ceramic Rams with Kevlar sealing rings for extended life
Typical off-shore umbilical testing unit specifications (see image):
- Flow rates of 0-15GPM and Pressure at 0-15,000PSI
- ATEX motor and controls system
- Nitrogen purge system
- System manifold with six connections
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Variable speed controls
We hope to see you at OTC!
For more information, contact RMI Pressure Systems via the enquiries form.