Cestusline, Inc. is proud to introduce the WeldTech TX to our Welder Glove Series. The Portland, OR-headquartered work glove manufacturer has been leading the way in producing cutting edge gloves for the safety industry. Welding gloves have remained unchanged for decades, and are traditionally constructed from leather so stiff, they can stand up by themselves. The surprisingly supple, top grain cowhide WeldTech TX glove features impact protection and anti-vibration pods which will change the standard of welding gloves.Innovative design, a focus on comfort, and high performance materials make the Cestusline gloves stand out from the competition.
The WeldTech TX glove features our patented Anti-Vibration Hexagonal Memory Gel pods, strategically placed to dampen vibrations from impact and power tools while still allowing your hand to comfortably close with maximum dexterity in four layers of palm protection. The WeldTech TX also features heat resistant TPRimpact protection (up to 400 degree Fahrenheit) on the knuckles and fingers of the gloveThis flexible TPR back of hand and finger protection, with high visibility accents, and extended adjustable gauntlet cuff make this glove truly unique in the industry.
WeldTech TX exclusive features include:
- One Piece 3-D Patented Design Direct Injection TPR is glued, hot-melted, AND sewn on
- Strategically placed design registered Hexagonal Memory Gel® pads absorb vibrations from heavy duty impact tools
- 4 Layered Palm provides maximum hand protection
- Extended wrist cuff has avelcro strap to help keep out sparks and debris
- Supple, Top Grain Cowhide
- Industrial Mechanic
- Heavy Duty Industry
- Steel Mill