CitiSafe is pleased to announce a special promotional offer on RAE Systems. The offer includes...
CitiSafe is pleased to announce that the latest version of Cirrus’ NoiseTools software is now available to download from the company’s website.
This new version of our download and analysis software provides a range of new functions and features to the previous version, and includes a number of minor fixes and updates.
Key highlights of this new version are:
- Support for the forthcoming new outdoor noise measurement kits. The new CK:685 Outdoor Kits will provide a simple, robust way to communicate remotely with your Optimus sound level meters with updated technology, giving a whole new range of features
- Support for the new Optimus Cloud, which will be released alongside the new outdoor measurement kits. The updated Optimus Cloud supports the new Outdoor Kits (CK:685), as well as the new Optimus Cloud Notification App, which provides real-time alerts and notifications
- Enhancements to the file attachment option on the summary screen
- Enhancements to the octave band time history data that is downloaded from the doseBadge5 Noise Dosimeters
NoiseTools supports the following Cirrus measurement instruments:
Optimus Sound Level Meters
- Optimus Yellow (CR:150 Series B versions)
- Optimus Red (CR:160 Series B, C and D versions)
- Optimus Green (CR:170 Series 0, A, B and C versions)
Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorders
- Trojan2 (all versions)
- Trojan1 (all versions)
doseBadge Noise Dosimeters
- doseBadge5 (all versions)
- CR:110A/AIS doseBadge (when used with RC:110A Reader)
- CR:110AL doseBadge (when used with RC:110AL Reader)
- CR:112A/AIS doseBadge (when used with RC:112A Reader)
- CR:800C Sound Level Meters (with USB)
- CR:260A+ Sound Level Meters (with USB and Download option)
Key features of NoiseTools
- Download, store and organise measurement data
- Quickly review measurements with the summary screen overview
- Produce measurement reports for any available data with print and export functions for Microsoft Excel and Word
- Replay VoiceTag audio notes and in-measurement audio recordings
- Analyse measurements data and reprocess data with the Periodic Calculator
- Tag measurements to people, places or projects
- Select hearing protection using the built-in database
- Share data between different PCs and locations
- Configure and transfer settings between instruments
- Backup and archive noise measurement data
- Verify measurements using AuditStore
- Connect to the Optimus Cloud for remote data access
- Licence-free installation with no keys, dongles or restrictions
- Free lifetime updates
- Fully compatible with all versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10; Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 are recommended
- Supplied free of charge with the Optimus sound level meters and doseBadge noise dosimeters
- Expand the functionality of NoiseTools with additional data processing modules
Please contact CitiSafe via the enquiries form on this page for more information.
The Gecko Float is a floating probe used at the end of a gas detection...
CitiSafe Pte Ltd is happy to announce our newest products from Critical Environment Technologies. Founded...
GDS Technologies is pleased to announce the launch of the innovative new CAN Status Indicator...