CitiSafe Announces Gamma Scout Radiation Measurement Gadget
CitiSafe is pleased to announce Gamma Scout radiation measurement gadget.
GAMMA EASY displays radioactive contamination easily and fast.
Function, data, and features
Easy and fast detection of gamma radiation.
Audible decay indicator (ticker) via headphone.
GAMMA EASY indicates radioactive contamination easily and fast. It quickly detects the radiation dose in uS/h so that you can assess the risk of radioactive contamination of household aids and building materials by comparing the readings with normal environmental radiation.
- Audible signal (ticker) for decay
- LCD with green backlight for better readability
- Automatic switch off (Auto Power Off) to prevent flat batteries
- Maximum and average value of the last ten measurements
- Measuring range up to 1,000µSv/h
- Adjustable alarm value for cumulative dose. Default settings: recommended radiation value of the German Radiation Protection Institute
- Adjustable measurement duration from 30s, up to 3min (longer measurement duration enhances accuracy of measurement)
- Adjustable long-duration measurement (dosage acquisition) up to 48h, with alert when adjusted cumulative dose exceeds
- Power supply: Alkaline 9V block battery
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 180mm x 86mm x 45mm
- Weight: 150g (ca.)
For more information, please contact us.