The Offshore Technology Conference recognises innovative technologies each year with the Spotlight on New Technology Award.
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) has announced 15 technologies that will receive the 2011 Spotlight on New Technology Awards recognizing innovative new products that provide significant impact for offshore exploration and production. Winning technologies were selected based on the following five criteria:
- New – less than two years old
- Innovative – original, groundbreaking, and capable of revolutionising the offshore E&P industry
- Proven – through full-scale application or successful prototype testing
- Broad Interest – broad appeal for the industry
- Significant Impact – provides significant benefits beyond existing technologies
With the Patented Dynamic Centrifugal Coalescer, Twin Filter is one of the award winners of the Spotlight on Technology Award at the OTC Houston. The Dynamic Centrifugal Coalescer improves the performance of produced water separation systems. The Dynamic Centrifugal Coalescer is a non-plugging (use of PFTE materials) mechanical coalescing technology and a proven solution for increasing the performance of produced water treatment.
The Dynamic Centrifugal Coalescer can be used as part of new oil-water separation systems for produced water as well as for upgrading your existing systems. Other applications include; well testing, run-off water / bilge water, slop water treatment, frac fluids, waste water clean-up and gas treatment.