With more than 26 years enviable experience in the UK and overseas markets, GA Valves Sales provides a comprehensive package in design, manufacture and distribution of a range of engineered waterworks valves and associated ancillary equipment to the water process and allied industries.
GA Valves provide air valves, and air vent and vacuum solutions applications the oil and gas, petrochemical, marine and water utilities industries.
Air valves for the offshore sector
Offering a wide range of exotic materials, GA Valves specialises in valves to the offshore industry.
The company focuses on working with the client to finalise the specification and valve sizing and to ensure agreed deliveries, certification and documentation requirements are met.
Manufactured in the UK, GA Valves make components in various materials that give high protection in adverse environments associated with offshore applications, seawater, service or indeed any other arduous environments. These materials include super duplex, titanium, duplex, stainless-steel, 6Mo Hastelloy®, Monel®, Inconel®, aluminium bronze and gunmetal.
G.A. Valves Sales
The company’s air valves come with a wide range of detailed material testing to meet each project requirement, and are available with various functions, including:
- Air release (small orifice)
- Air vent and vacuum (bi-function)
- Air release, vent and vacuum (tri-function)
Valves are customisable with options such as a variable throttle device to give adjustable venting control, inflow and outflow check device for one-way airflow, and flanged outlet for piping away facility.
Valves can be coated to suit specific applications with a choice of rilsan nylon, fusion-bonded epoxy or to customer’s specifications and colours.
GA Valves also use UK foundries that are NORSOK M-650 approved and any raw materials are from within the UK and EU.
Isolation valves can be supplied with a choice of ball, globe, butterfly or gate valves, with flanged or screwed connections to suit the air valves or individual use.
GA Valves is accredited to BS EN ISO 9001/2000 by Lloyds, and complies with Achilles First Point Assessment (FPAL) for suppliers to the oil and gas industry.
Piston control valves
GA industries USA manufactures a full range of pilot operated differential piston control valves.
Pressure control valves
Dorot’s range of control valves includes pilot-operated diaphragm control valves for a wide range of applications and materials, including:
- Pressure reduction, sustaining or relief
- Flow / level control
- Combination of any of these functions
Fire protection control valves
GA Valves offers a full range of fire protection control valves for use on any water supply application, including water flow for deluge, pre-action or foam-water type sprinkler systems.
Custom-built valves and special UV-protected coatings are also available.
The South Pars field located in Iran is the northern extension of Qatar’s giant North Field. It covers an area of 500 square miles and is located 3,000m below the seabed at a water depth of 65m.
Discovered in July 2000, Kashagan was described as the largest field found in the past 30 years, the largest outside of the Middle East, with a projected output close to that of the Ghawar field in Saudi Arabia.
The Valhall field was discovered in 1975 and came online in 1982. It is operated by BP, which holds a 35.95% interest, while the remaining 64.05% interest is held by Hess Norge.
The Jasmine field is situated in blocks 30/6 and 30/7a of the central North Sea. The gas and condensate field lies at a water depth of 266ft and is considered to be the UK's largest discovery since the mid-1990s.
Air valves are often overlooked with little thought going into them; however they play an important part within offshore systems. They are normally required on piping systems to either vent air from a pipeline or admit air back into the system under vacuum conditions. For the water indus
GA Valves have successfully completed the delivery of 40-no, 6in aluminium bronze air valves to the Yemen LNG project. GA Valves worked inconjunction with Technip and Yemgas to ensure the air valves were to the correct specification, and that the in-depth documentation was completed at the releva
GA Valves can now offer a full range of fire protection control valves for use on any water supply application, including water flow for deluge, pre-action or foam-water type fire protection sprinkler systems. Valves to customer specification and special UV protected coatings can also be offered.