As the world population continues to grow, so does the need for transport services, which,...
BC|Commander is Rajant’s management and monitoring application for BreadCrumb-based wireless mesh networks. Available for both Microsoft Windows and Linux workstations, BC|Commander provides a global view of your network with an easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Secure, encrypted link to each BreadCrumb in the network
- Point-and-click configuration of multiple BreadCrumbs at once
- Remote firmware update of multiple BreadCrumbs at once
- Real-time network table and topology views
- Wireless client display
- Configuration of wireless client link security up to WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (802.11i Enterprise)
- RF status display for all mesh and client links
- Real-time mapping of BreadCrumb devices with user-customisable map images (with optional GPS receiver)
- Network analysis and configuration reporting
- InstaMesh® trace to examine paths taken through the mesh network
- Load previously saved network snapshots for analysis
- Control of all other configurable BreadCrumb features, including radio settings, mesh encryption and authentication, VLANs and InstaMesh settings
BT, one of the world's leading providers of communications services and solutions, serving customers in...
Network Innovation on the Move: Bringing the Private Wireless Network to Life with Rajant Kinetic Mesh Technology
In response to the growing demands for anywhere, anytime communications by organizations and consumers in...
Rajant Corporation, kinetic mesh network pioneer and provider of multi-frequency wireless solutions, will be attending...