Oil and water resistant gloves help to prevent hairline fractures, bruising and pinched fingers, protect the hand and fingers from impact and abrasion, and are designed to ensure excellent dexterity, fit and comfort.
They provide ultimate hand protection for workers in mining industry, mechanics, oil and gas extraction and well drilling to prevent finger pinching, severe cuts, abrasions and crushing injuries.
- Neoprene cuff offers excellent fit
- High-visibility laminated fabric on the back of the hand repels oil & water
- Ultra Suede fabric in the palm repels oil & water
- Under layer of PVC nitrile offers an extra barrier of protection in oily conditions
- Silicone dots on the palm and fingertips provide excellent grip
- Heavy duty TPR padded across the knuckles
- Heavy duty TPR on back of fingers, thumb & back of the hand protects against bruises & bumps
- Patches in the thumb web area ensure maximum durability, made with 100% KEVLAR®
- Available in sizes S to XXXL