The Turbotoe protects the toe area from accidental impact, crushing or stubbing. Made of flexible, pliable PVC, treads under sole prevent slipping and help liquid flow away from the foot.
- Ideal for any working environment that carries a risk of toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, clerical staff and sales people
- 100% waterproof, will not harden, stiff or crack
- Can be comfortably worn over low-heel, dress and running shoes and most boots
- Sold per pair
- Sizes XS to XXXL Toe is color coded to indicate size – see Flyer for details
- CE Satra M21 issue 4 April 2011 – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Canadian CSA Standard – Z195-09 – Protective Footwear. CLASS 7231 01 – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PRODUCTS. Grade 1 – protective toe withstands impacts up to 125 Joules (50lb. weight dropped from 0.6m).
- Certified steel toe ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11.