Meridian universal gas detection system is able to accept all sensor configurations using a single detector head, making it ideal for a wide array of monitoring applications.
There is no requirement for distinct personality boards in the gas detector or different detector heads to make the instrument behave as a combustible or toxic gas detector.
The Meridian gas detector accepts all sensor types in one detector. Simply attach the specific toxic or combustible sensor to the universal detector head and the Meridian gas detector will automatically determine the type of gas to be detected.
Installation of the sensor is a simple plug-and-play action. We are always looking to anticipate your future needs.
We designed the Meridian gas detection platform to be future proof, allowing you to take advantage of new sensing technologies while maintaining ease of use and peace of mind.
Features and benefits:
The Meridian gas detector is an innovative next-generation gas detection solution. Meridian’s single detector head supports combustible and toxic sensors.
Designed for ease of use, Meridian significantly reduces upfront investment and ongoing maintenance costs.
With global approvals and SIL2 certification from TUV-Rheinland, Meridian ensures best-in-class performance and safety.
- Single detector head for all sensor types, whether electrochemical, catalytic bead, infrared or solid state MOS
- Full range of combustible and toxic sensors, including Scott Rock Solid sensors
- Supports up to three sensors per transmitter
- Multiple communication protocols: 4mA-20mA and Modbus are standard. Options include HART, Wireless HART, Wireless ISA100.11a
- Global regulatory approvals and SIL2 third-party certification from TUV Rheinland
- Meridian voted Best Industrial Hygiene: Fixed Permanent System in ISHN’s 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards.