The GD10P has been designed to offer reliable and highly accurate gas detection capabilities for marine worksites.
These infrared (IR) gas detectors differ from all other models, because they utilise silicon based solid-state infrared sources.
The complete optomechanical design and construction is so stable that an ultra-fast speed of response can be achieved while providing unparalleled service life and detector stability, thus saving on maintenance and service costs.
We offer the longest combined detector and IR source warranty on the market.
For retrofit applications, a bridge interface is available allowing the detector to be connected directly to catalytic systems, using the existing cabling and control modules.
Supplied with worldwide performance and hazardous area approvals. Suitable for use in SIL 2 and SIL 3 systems.
An industry standard HART® interface is used for configuration of the optical fast response time and special fault levels, as well as access to extended maintenance data.
Features and benefits:
The GD10P detector is the benchmark for combustible gas detection on offshore installations.
It has set the standard for gas detectors in the areas of safety, stability and low maintenance. GD10P/PE comes with five-year warranty.
- Solid-state IR sources for superior long-term performance compared to filament lamps
- High IR source flash rate provides improved stability and speed of response
- True dual-path, double-compensation optical design means no recalibration. All changes in the optical path are accounted for and monitored
- A selectable response rate makes this the fastest IR point detector on the market, ideal for speed critical applications
- Dual layer weather protector requires no mesh, gauze, hydrophobic filters or sinters. No delay, no failure on demand
- An early, dirty optics warning allows for improved preventative maintenance
- Integral termination compartment reduces installation time. This unit is ready to use, out of the box
- Low power consumption reduces the load on the UPS
- Independently heated mirror and lens provide high performance detection in rough environmental conditions
We also offer specialised CO2 IR systems that are optimised for the detection of carbon dioxide in industrial environments.