Realistic simulation has been a key enabler in the oil and gas industry for several...
How to ensure physical consistency between all engineering disciplines? Multiple 3D design tools are used in order to design the different disciplines of civil engineering, steel structures, piping, and cabling. What if you could gather designs from different sources and build a comprehensive virtual plant model?
Safe Plant Engineering offers these integration capabilities on a synthesis platform. There you can perform your 3D design validation. Capabilities include clash and safety distance analysis. It eliminates numerous potential sources of costly errors. So when there is a more perfect fitting of physical designs, it contributes to "No defect" target: it provides more efficient installation erection, and construction of the actual plant with all its components, systems, and structures.
Attributes / key data:
- Facility DMU (Digital Mockup) is built under control of a lifecycle integration process
- Adapter integrating diverse CAD Data is ISO15926-compliant
- Each discipline is fully leverage by best application for it
- Comprehensive checking tools for interference analysis
- Consistency between each disciplines requires minimized effort to b validate
- Plant Integrated DMU leverages downstream usages (various queries, 4D Simulation, …)
IDC Energy Insights believes that the future of asset design, construction and operations is rapidly...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world-leader in 3D design software, 3D digital mock-up and product...