Cinch Connectivity Solutions (CCS) has been named the 2015 Business of the Year by the...
Cinch Connectivity Solutions (CCS) will be attending DESi 2015 from 15 to 18 September at the London ExCeL, UK.
The copany’s exhibit will feature:
- The company’s newly qualified MIL-83526 for expanded beam fibre-optic connectors
- C-XPX: slim, modular, expandable connectors
- Mini MD: electrical and mechanical performance of D38999 connectors in lightweight, smaller sizes
- C-RJFTV: ethernet connectivity in the rugged D38999 shell for adverse environments
- The expanded line of hermetic connectors with exclusive ceramic dielectric material seals and cinch’s patented twist pin design
- A wide range of RF and microwave interconnect and cable assemblies
Please visit Cinch Connectivity Solutions at stand S4-380 to learn more about the Cinch defence and security product line. Or see the company website for further information.
Cinch Connectivity Solutions Receives MIL-83526 Qualification for Expanded Beam Fibre-Optic Connectors
Cinch Connectivity Solutions (CCS) is pleased to announce the qualification of its Fibreco Junior connector...
Cinch Connectors Announce New Name and Brand Logo Following the Joining of Emerson Connectivity Solutions
It's been an exciting couple of years at Cinch Connectors, what with the launch of...
Bel Fuse announced today that it has closed the previously announced acquisition of the Emerson...