Cinch Connectivity Solutions (CCS) will be attending DESi 2015 from 15 to 18 September at the London ExCeL, UK.
The copany’s exhibit will feature:
- The company’s newly qualified MIL-83526 for expanded beam fibre-optic connectors
- C-XPX: slim, modular, expandable connectors
- Mini MD: electrical and mechanical performance of D38999 connectors in lightweight, smaller sizes
- C-RJFTV: ethernet connectivity in the rugged D38999 shell for adverse environments
- The expanded line of hermetic connectors with exclusive ceramic dielectric material seals and cinch’s patented twist pin design
- A wide range of RF and microwave interconnect and cable assemblies
Please visit Cinch Connectivity Solutions at stand S4-380 to learn more about the Cinch defence and security product line. Or see the company website for further information.