Parker Polyflex, a specialist manufacturer of an extensive range of hoses, will be exhibiting at...
By replacing short lengths of steel
piping or hose, PHALCON5000 2
eliminates the jointing and potential
for leakage. The installation time is
vastly reduced and the flexibility
allows easy connection to misaligned
2448N-32V80 PHALCON5000 2
has a safety factor of 4:1 for the
offshore market, but also in hydraulic
applications where long lengths and
abrasion resistance can result in
significant cost savings.
- Improved cover bonding able to
better meet the demands of the
environment on land and subsea
- Increased external collapse
- Better fatigue life
- No-skive fitting assembly
- New fitting
The natural smooth bore also
reduces pressure drop and
increases flow compared with
steel pipe and other hoses.
Other advantages include:
- Long lengths up to 1,000m
- Quick and easy deployment and
- Reduction in fitting costs
- Fewer potential leak paths
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Wide range of applications
- Tough, abrasion-resistant cover
- Sea-water resistant
- Quicker response times
- No-skive, one-piece fittings for easy assembly
- Well stimulation
- Water-based hydraulics
- High volume / medium pressure discharge hoses
Contact Parker for more information.
Parker, a specialist manufacturer of an extensive range of hoses, has released a white paper...
Parker's BLACK EAGLE family is a range of multispiral wire-reinforced hoses specifically designed for the...
Parker, a specialist manufacturer of an extensive range of hoses, is now offering aramid-reinforced hoses...