VG Offshore Containers International is pleased to announce it has been awarded dual certification for...
VG Offshore Containers International will be exhibiting at Asia’s biggest oil and gas show, Oil & Gas Asia (OGA 2013), which will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia, between 5 and 7 June 2013.
VG built its reputation by manufacturing custom-made first-class quality offshore containers to support the oil and gas industry. We offer total solutions from designing to fabrication, completed 100% in our own 134,000ft² manufacturing facility. Being the pioneer in Malaysia, VG is proud of the fact that it is the customers’ manufacturer of choice.
VG’s offshore containers and modules are certified to internationally recognised standards including, but not limited to, DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079, DNV 2.7-2, DNV 2.7-3, NORSOK, ATEX, SOLAS and IMO.
VG’s areas of expertise include:
- Offshore mini containers
- Offshore storage containers
- Offshore office cabins
- Offshore accommodation cabins
- Offshore lab cabins
- Zone I and Zone II classified cabins
- A0 and A60 fire-rated cabins
- Control rooms
- Control vans, machinery vans and workshop containers
- Containerised air dive system
- A-frame and LARS
- Offshore half-height open-top tool basket
- Tubular transportation frame
- Offshore half-height open-top baskets
- Lifting frames
- Rubbish skips
- Waste oil tanks
- Gas bottle racks
- Cargo boxes
- Tool box containers
- Firewalls and blast walls
- Chiller / freezer containers
- Lifting and handling gears, including wire rope slings, chain slings, shackles and hooks and spreader beams
VG will be showcasing its products and services at booth no. 1212 at Hall 1, KL Convention Centre.
Please visit the OGA 2013 website for more information and to pre-register for the event. Deadline for pre-registration is 3 June 2013.
On behalf of VG OFFSHORE CONTAINERS INTERNATIONAL, we would like to cordially invite you to...
VG Offshore Containers specialises in a wide range of storage and transportation solutions, including gas...
Despite the prevailing tough business environment, VG Offshore International has clinched a deal to supply...