IDAC is opening its doors to the engineering community free of charge. This is an opportunity for you meet our computer aided engineering (CAE) simulation experts and ask questions about your specialist fields.
The day will be split into two parts; in the morning there will be presentations and demonstrations on different engineering simulation technologies and their applications. After lunch, you will have the chance to attend one of our specialist sessions where you can pose questions about analysis techniques with respect to your industrial application.
The day will be structured as follows:
- 10:30 – 11:30: welcome and introduction to simulation technologies
- 11:30 – 12:00: coffee break
- 12:00 – 13:00: simulation applications
- 13:00 – 14:00: lunch
- 14:00 – 15:00: break-out sessions
- 15:00 – 15:30: wrap up
- 15:30 – 16:30: one-to-one consultative sessions
Attendees can choose from the following break-out sessions:
- FEA (to include composites, dynamics, fatigue and heat transfer)
- CFD (to include high and low speed situations)
- Explicit dynamics (crash, explosion and drop test)
- Electromagnetics (static and coupled)
The IDAC simulation open day is a quarterly event so should you be unable to attend this one, please let us know if you would like to attend one of the future dates.
To register please visit our website or alternatively call +44 844 212 5900 or email email@example.com.
IDAC is certified to ISO9001 quality standards.