MORTIM has been developed and designed by Delitek and MOE for handling large amounts of solid waste in the marine and offshore industries.
Many vessels have large crews and long voyage times, such as offshore installation vessels, construction vessels, windmill installation vessels and platforms. These vessels have to be flexible in order to follow the new MARPOL Annex 5/ IMO MEPC 201 (62) regulations for waste handling that came into force in January.
To arrange waste handling and storage inside existing vessels is often an expensive solution or simply not possible due to space shortages. This is where MORTIM can be the right solution.
Some of MORTIM’s key features:
- Comes on board when needed
- Reduce waste volume by more than 80%
- Various Sizes available from 20ft to 40ft
- Fully insulated
- Access ramps
- Equipped with high-performance stainless steel compactors, shredders, glass crushers, and more
The options are as follows:
- Different storage solutions
- Fire-fighting solutions
- Various interfaces
- Oil filter and oil can crushers and other waste-handling equipment