Tri-Star Wins Global Supply Agreement from FMC Technologies
The DIMET brand is renowned worldwide for its high-performance protection of offshore structures and pipelines over the last 50 years, having been active in the Asian cathodic protection field since 1970 after originating in Australia.
Tri-Star holds the DNV long-term Type Approval Certificate for the brand, and recently won the global supply agreement for FMC Technologies, supplying anodes for their global requirement.
We are also one of the selected few international manufacturers qualified to supply deep-water anodes to Shell International Group.
We have Southeast Asia’s the largest manufacturing capacity in three areas: casting aluminum and zinc offshore structural anodes, pipeline bracelet anodes and marine anodes, on top of supplying materials for impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP) systems.
With our team of NACE-certified engineers, we provide the following services:
- Specialist design, supply, installation and commissioning of a variety of on-shore, offshore and civil (concrete) based systems
- Offshore CP pipeline and structure retrofit design
- Independent review / audit of third-party CP designs
- Pipeline CP and coating surveys (including DCVG and CIPS)
- Client representation for offshore pipeline surveys
- Pipeline pigging
- Project management of pipeline pigging, inspection and integrity management contracts
- Consultancy for pipeline pigging work such as feasibility studies, procedures, contractor management and client representative
- Low-frequency induction / AC mitigation surveys and investigations
- Earthing system investigations
- Stray current testing / investigation
- Plant corrosion audits / assessments
- Materials selection
- Potential mapping of reinforced concrete structures