Tri-Star Industries and Shell Sign Global Enterprise Agreement
Tri-Star Industries is pleased to announce that the company has been awarded a global enterprise framework agreement with Shell Global for the supply of studbolts and fasteners, which will run for a period of five years.
This framework agreement enables Shell’s MRO (maintenance, repairs and operations) and project teams worldwide (including their engineering, procurement, and construction contractors) to access Tri-Star’s expertise and competitiveness in studbolts and fasteners, especially in corrosion-resistant PTFE-coated fasteners, which are heavily used in upstream exploration and production facilities.
These are some of the Shell projects that Tri-Star undertakes:
- Shell FLNG Prelude
- Shell Bukom Shutdown Works
- Shell Refinery Port Dickson
- Brunei Shell Petroleum (upgrading works on all their platforms)
- Shell Stone FPSO
- Sarawak Shell Berhad upgrading Works
- Shell TLP Malikai at Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering (MMHE)
- Shell F14 / F29 at MMHE
- Shell B11 K-A Platform at MMHE
- Shell Philippines (Malampaya platforms)
Please contact Tri-Star via the enquiries form for more information.