Besides the consolidated experience in the downstream applications within the oil and gas field, Finder Pompe has considerably increased, over the last few years, its presence in upstream applications and specifically on Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO).
In fact, Finder Pompe has been awarded several contracts for pumps installed on FPSO operating all over the world, with any climate conditions, from arctic to tropic.
The pumps supplied for these applications comply with API 610 – ISO 13709 latest edition standards and include a wide variety of configurations. Specifically, the pumps in Finder Pompe’s range suitable for installation on FPSO are:
- BB1 configuration – between bearings, axially split casing, double suction, one stage impeller pumps, C2PO series
- BB2 configuration – single stage double suction radially split casing pumps and two-stage pumps with either single or double suction first stage impeller, series HPE and HPD
- OH2 configuration – traditional volute and low-flow, high head concentric volute centrifugal pumps, HPP, PEP and Dual PEP series.
- OH3 configuration – Whenever the major concern was the optimisation of the surface, the space-saving alternative proposed by Finder had been the vertical in-line overhung pumps, also available for low flow, high head applications, with a very small footprint compared to other overhung pumps. Series LHVN and L-PEP
- API 685 – OH2 – Finder also supplied API 685 magnetic driven pumps, proving Finder’s capability to provide, within the frame of each project specifications, the best technology available for different applications and duties.
Many of the supplied pumps, especially those meant to be installed in the North Sea, have been manufactured according to NORSOK M-650 standard