The produced water treatment system is an integral part of any offshore production facility. All...
Enviro-Tech, a manufacturer and service provider of produced water treatment equipment for the global oil and gas industry, has released a free white paper on Offshore Technology.
This white paper details the Enviro-Cell™ induced gas flotation unit and its use in a 2,400 barrels of produced water a day Gulf of Mexico major oil company facility.
Benefits of the Enviro-Cell™ IGF unit include:
- Vertically aligned cylindrical design for structural stability, minimum corrosion, and reduced space consumption
- No mechanical moving parts inside the equipment
- Lower maintenance requirements with hydraulic style Eductor compared to the mechanical style agitators
- Elimination of wiper system by using innovative spillover v-notch weirs
- Online maintenance without equipment shut-in
- High oil and grease removal efficiency of 90-98% with varying produced water characteristics
- Operating and maintenance costs associated with Enviro-Cell are lower over the equipment’s life span
To download this white paper, please click here.