BreadCrumb JR2 Portable Wireless Mesh Network Node
The Rajant BreadCrumb® JR2 is a wireless transceiver that forms a mesh network when used in conjunction with other BreadCrumb devices. This portable, wireless mesh network node contains one radio, and supports open-standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n protocols to enable data, voice, and video applications. This full featured device can operate in extreme conditions and has several mounting options.
BreadCrumb JR2 Benefits:
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio configurations support comprehensive applications and deployment environments
- Lightweight and portable
- Low power consumption
- Supports NSA Suite B cryptography algorithms for data and MAC address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Offers high bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications
- Ability to scale to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes
- Runs InstaMesh®, so the network quickly adapts to moving network elements
- Open-system IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices such as laptops, smartphones, IP cameras, sensors, VoIP phones and other IP devices
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments
- Multiple simultaneous bridge-mode links to the same Ethernet network through Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
For full product specs, please download this free white paper.
Download to find out more.