AFL's Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D, -55°C ambient temperature floodlight series features:
- Hinged copper-free cast aluminum lens frame with stainless steel slotted hex head captive screws. Front opening for easy relamping and ballast access
- All exposed hardware is marine grade
- One-piece copper-free cast aluminum lamp and ballast housing with baked on bronze polyester powder coat finish
- Sturdy mounting yoke
- Weather resistant high temperature silicone or neoprene lens and lens door gasket assures long service life
- Eye bolt option (for safety cable)
- Thermal, shock, heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens
- Precision formed specular reflector for optimum photometric and lighting performance
For more information please download this free white paper.
Download to find out more.