WorkSite Lighting will be exhibiting at the 2015 Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, Texas, US,...
AFL's Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D, -55°C ambient temperature floodlight series features:
- Hinged copper-free cast aluminum lens frame with stainless steel slotted hex head captive screws. Front opening for easy relamping and ballast access
- All exposed hardware is marine grade
- One-piece copper-free cast aluminum lamp and ballast housing with baked on bronze polyester powder coat finish
- Sturdy mounting yoke
- Weather resistant high temperature silicone or neoprene lens and lens door gasket assures long service life
- Eye bolt option (for safety cable)
- Thermal, shock, heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens
- Precision formed specular reflector for optimum photometric and lighting performance
For more information please download this free white paper.
Hazardous locations are defined as premises, buildings or parts thereof where fire or explosion hazards...
Portable explosion-proof lights supplier WorkSite Lighting will appear at the 2014 Offshore Technology Conference from...
WorkSite Lighting, manufacturer of hazardous location products, will be exhibiting at the Offshore Technology Conference...