A global leader in bulk material handling solutions offers a family of responsive conveyor belt...
The Martin® compact dust collector installs above conveyor transfers to capture airborne dust, collecting particles in its foam filter. A reverse pulse system returns dust to the main cargo stream.
Features and benefits:
- Compact filters work better and last longer while consuming less energy than conventional filter bags
- Small size of improved filters allows effective collection with less air movement and a smaller fan, reducing energy costs
- Small unit size allows the use of Air Cleaner in areas where space limitations complicates installation of other collection systems
- Reverse pulse cleans filters; replacement of compact filter elements is a one-hand, no-tool procedure performed from the clean side of the collector
- Eliminates many of the problems with central baghouse collection systems, including long ducting runs, large enclosures, high power consumption and difficult maintenance
- Standard model is suitable for use with non-explosive materials in non-hazardous locations
- Optional model available for use with explosive materials in hazardous locations
- Can be used as a stand-alone dust collector system, or to supplement existing central dust collection systems
The relationship between the bulk material and the frequency of vibration best suited to stimulate...
A global leader in bulk material handling technology has announced a secondary conveyor belt cleaner...
In a move designed to improve customer service and component availability across Canada, two of...