Hurricane Air Cannon
Martin® Hurricane air cannon / air blaster systems improve the flow of bulk materials and prevent outages due to discharge blockages, buildups and ratholes. The Hurricane features a new valve concept that provides more force, uses less air and simplifies installation and maintenance.
Features and benefits:
- Maximum discharge strength from high velocity output with half the air volume, for highly effective discharge and reduced operating costs
- Designed for simple maintenance; the complete valve assembly can be removed in one easy step, working from one side of the tank, and can be replaced within minutes to keep your process running; there is no need to ever remove the tank from the vessel for service
- Fits in smaller places; more power from less air allows the use of a smaller air reservoir
- It fires in response to a positive surge of air sent by a solenoid valve, eliminating the risk of an accidental discharge
- The positive-acting valve allows control solenoid to be positioned as far as 60m from the tank, keeping solenoids away from harsh conditions and difficult service
A fan jet nozzle and high-temperature nozzle are both available as options.