A global leader in bulk material handling solutions offers a family of responsive conveyor belt...
A heavy duty one-piece curved urethane blade combines sturdy primary belt cleaning performance with one-pin blade replacement to outperform competitors’ belt scrapers.
Features and benefits:
- One-pin blade replacement makes belt cleaner blade replacement an easy, one-minute, no-tool operation
- Patented constant angle radial pressure (CARP) design maintains cleaning performance through all stages of belt cleaner blade life
- The Martin® QC1™ Cleaner HD is suited for heavy duty applications on belts from 18in to 96in operating at speeds of up to 4.6m a second
- The QC1 Cleaner HD is designed for head pulley diameters from 18in to 22in
- Martin Engineering’s colour-coded high-performance urethanes are available to suit various applications
- The Martin Twist™ Tensioner is also available
- Blades can be segments or slits
The relationship between the bulk material and the frequency of vibration best suited to stimulate...
A global leader in bulk material handling technology has announced a secondary conveyor belt cleaner...
In a move designed to improve customer service and component availability across Canada, two of...