There is a lot of confusion regarding spread spectrum communications in the underwater communications field,...
Designed and manufactured with precision engineering, AquaCase is an underwater housing purpose built for harsh underwater environments. The housing can be tailored to customer needs.
The specifications are as follows:
- Standard 200m depth (on request, customised housings capable of deeper depths up to 3,000m are available)
- Integrated omni-directional acoustic hydrophone transducer
- Nine-pin subsea underwater connector for serial data communications, supplying power and on/off switch
- Anchor point
- Anodised and painted for longevity of the casing with sacrificial anodes
- Standard housing comes either with no batteries (power supplied by external source) or with a single pack. Housing can be customised for extra internal battery packs
Choosing an underwater communications solution can be a complex and daunting task, particularly to a...
DSPComm recently delivered several Aquacomm underwater acoustic wireless modems and Aquatrans high-performance oil-filled transducers to...