Designed and manufactured with precision engineering, AquaCase is an underwater housing purpose built for harsh underwater environments. The housing can be tailored to customer needs.
The specifications are as follows:
- Standard 200m depth (on request, customised housings capable of deeper depths up to 3,000m are available)
- Integrated omni-directional acoustic hydrophone transducer
- Nine-pin subsea underwater connector for serial data communications, supplying power and on/off switch
- Anchor point
- Anodised and painted for longevity of the casing with sacrificial anodes
- Standard housing comes either with no batteries (power supplied by external source) or with a single pack. Housing can be customised for extra internal battery packs