In mobile networks, there is a clear trend toward enormous data volumes. This has been...
Cylindrical totally enclosed air lifting bags are an effective alternative to parachute-type air lift bags for the surface buoyancy support, re-floatation, marine salvage, cable or pipeline laying as inflatable buoyancy units.
Totally enclosed air lifting bags are cylindrical-shaped units, fabricated from heavy-duty polyester cloth coated with PVC (Germany material are available upon request), completely equipped with appropriate quantity of automatic air relief valves, certified heavy-duty polyester webbing with shackles, and air inlet stainless ball valves. The overall assembly has a minimum 5:1 safety factor for its working load.
Features and advantages of totally enclosed air lift bags:
- Made of heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester fabric
- 0.75in B.S.P air inlet stainless / brass ball valves
- Certificate webbing harness terminate with end shackles
- Many automatic pressure relief valves
- Design Safety Working Factor 6:1
- Delivered ready for use
- Custom sizes and types available
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with IMCA D016, Rev3
Application of totally enclosed air lift bags:
- Suitable for shallow water buoyancy usage
- Pipeline or cable buoyancy support
- Military equipment
- Bridge buoyancy supports
- Marine pontoons
- Marine salvage and refloatation
We have commercial lifting bags and professional underwater air lifting bags. The buoyancy lifting capacity is from 50kg to 50t. All DOOWIN underwater air lift bags are manufactured and certificated to comply with IMCA D-016.
The SPINNER AMS (Antenna Monitoring System) has become a best practice at every broadcasting site....
Historically, liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities have been designed and operated with a strong focus...
Sicoplan is the system designer of complete plants for the wood-based panel products market and,...