Hexagon PPM’s innovative Intergraph Smart® Production solutions is able to efficiently manage and control customers’ entire production processes.
From initial digital design and fabrication of components through to the completion of sub-assemblies, pipe spools, panels, and module / block assemblies, the system increases the efficiency of production operations.
Intergraph Smart Production Powered by NESTIX features a unique bottom-up approach to control the complete production process within yards and fabricators, based on ‘Industry 4.0’ concepts.
With more than 400 customers, it’s a proven solution that contains all functionality for the work preparation, part nesting, and numerical control (NC) generation, with load balancing for material and resources in a single integrated solution.
Smart Production integrates with 2D / 3D design, schedule, material management, and the machines on the shop floor.
The solution considerably increases material and resource utilisation, manages remnants, improves schedule and material flow, and significantly reduces the man-hours required in the work preparation process.
Why Intergraph Smart Production powered by NESTIX?
- Change management: manages all changes to the production process consistently throughout with a data-centric approach
- Control production: access real-time feedback from shop floor machines and workstations to provide valuable insights on work progress at any given time
- Improve material utilisation: by integrating inventory, actual usage, and remnant management into the process, significant material optimisation can be achieved
- Increase design / production visibility: using Intergraph Smart 3D planning assembly hierarchy setup as the basis, the system visualises in detail real-time production status compared to plan
- Efficient load balancing: based on production routing and previously established estimates, Smart Production allows back and forward scheduling based on available resources and capacity (load balancing) to allow the creation of an accurate work preparation plan
- Easy production scheduling: just-in-time production scheduling is supported throughout the complete process, including assembly and sub-assembly stages using the part fabrication scheduling into account