Global TCC has successfully responded to the challenge of managing health and safety in an...
- Operational requirements of the ISPS Code
- Ship security arrangements
- Techniques used to circumvent security
- Identification of restricted areas onboard, including methods to prevent unauthorised access
- Communication, security and response to an incident
- Venue: Global TCC Skills Centre, Dyce, Aberdeen, or client location (can be delivered offshore)
- Duration: four hours
- Cost per delegate: £99 excluding VAT and trainer mobilisation costs
Global TCC has successfully implemented MCA training for Dolphin Drilling Ltd., mobilising a team of four experienced trainers globally. Since the beginning of 2014, training has been delivered to more than 500 crew on six assets in the UK continental shelf (UKCS) and East and West Africa, by implementation of an ongoing schedule to deliver training offshore on all moveable assets.
Global TCC specialises in quality assurance (QA) services to the offshore oil and gas industry....
The unprecedented increase in security challenges for the offshore industry worldwide has reached every area...
We see mobile access towers every day. By their very nature, working at height in...