On 1 January 2016, SeaRoc Group, experts in offshore renewable energy since 2002, moved into...
SeaRoc offers a range of bespoke hardware solutions to suit the individual project requirements.
The company provides hardware installation and roll-out services for all necessary equipment, as well as supervises all shipping, testing and maintenance specifications.
SeaRoc offers a wide range of hardware solutions, including:
Access control units (ACUs) can be supplied as pre-set devices by SeaPlanner. The ACU comprises a tablet with a connected RFID swipe card reader, which can be implemented on-board vessels or onshore. SeaPlanner uses RFID-enabled swipe cards, printed via the Personnel Manager module.
Reliable communications are crucial for safe and efficient implementation of projects. SeaPlanner successfully sets up a reliable online communication system between onshore marine coordination centres and vessels, including voiceover IP (VoIP)
Surveillance and monitoring
- SeaPlanner installs and sets up surveillance systems to reliably detect track vessels
- AIS: automatic tracking system that identifies and locates vessels by electronically exchanging data with AIS base stations, other nearby ships and satellites
- GPS: provides location and time data in all weather conditions
- Radar: can be used to track vessels without AIS signal. Radar can be used for bird monitoring, metrological or navigational applications
- Real-time kinematic (RTK): it is possible to increase accuracy of vessel monitoring with a RTK feed
- CCTV: can be securely used online and provides 24/7 surveillance
SeaRoc is experienced in working on multi-contractor projects, in support or advisory roles ranging from...
SeaRoc Group, experts in renewable energy since 2002, was invited by ClassNK to present at...
SeaRoc and sister company Natural Power have joined forces to develop their offshore energy capabilities...