In mobile networks, there is a clear trend toward enormous data volumes. This has been...
Hexagon PPM’s SmartPlant Fusion is a cutting-edge software tool designed to help reduce document search and validation time, and extract salient information and intelligence from unstructured data supplied by contractors.
This automated engineering solution is also able to discover and report inconsistencies during project execution.
Trustworthy engineering data and documentation is essential to both effective project delivery and safe, efficient operations.
EPCs and owner-operators alike struggle to manage large volumes of unstructured, unintelligent information such as documents, drawings, models, lists, and datasheets, which exist in multiple formats and are found scattered in various locations.
SmartPlant® Fusion is a breakthrough solution to help you find, capture, organise, link, and visualise large volumes of engineering data and documents through a simple web portal.
SmartPlant Fusion is the fastest way to establish a single point of access to all your engineering information.
Better data quality for owner-operators, projects and operations
- Improved decision-making: dramatically reduces document search and validation time, automatically discovers hidden content avoiding, providing the right base for decision making
- Cost savings: enables off-site access and team collaboration, avoiding travel costs and the hazards associated with on-facility work
- Increased safety: increases safety and regulatory compliance by providing fast access to required information
Improved data quality for EPC projects
Reduced manual effort: extracts intelligence from unstructured data from contractors or vendors, also of tag information for tag-document reports for better project delivery
Better accessibility: allows interdisciplinary access to the engineering information by incorporating engineering information from multiple sources via the data base readers
Increased quality: allows you to discover inconsistencies during the project execution and address them early and avoid costly rework
SmartPlant® Enterprise for Owner Operators
SmartPlant® Enterprise for Owner Operators leverages the engineering design basis to provide an extensive portfolio of integrated, pre-configured solutions addressing key owner operator work processes across the plant lifecycle.
SmartPlant Enterprise for Owner Operators maintains the integrity of engineering information across the lifecycle.
Owner operators face many demands such as the need to minimise CAPEX and OPEX expenditures, deliver projects as quickly as possible, and ensure safe, sustainable production, as well as demonstrate compliance to meet regulatory authority requirements.
To help meet these demands, Hexagon PPM offers SmartPlant Enterprise for Owner Operators (SPO).
SPO leverages the engineering design basis to offer a number of business benefits. An extensive portfolio of integrated, pre-configured solutions address key owner operator work processes across the facility lifecycle.
Key Benefits of the SmartPlant Enterprise solution include:
- Preconfigured: SPO’s rapid, low-risk implementation of preconfigured solutions supports key work processes.
- Validation: data handover and validation from projects are managed in a secure and controlled manner.
- Traceability: auditable traceability meets regulatory authority demands for demonstrable compliance.
- Collaboration: collaboration is supported both within the O / O and with contractors and suppliers.
- Data Integrity: integrity of engineering information is maintained throughout the lifecycle
The SPINNER AMS (Antenna Monitoring System) has become a best practice at every broadcasting site....
Historically, liquefied natural gas (LNG) facilities have been designed and operated with a strong focus...
Sicoplan is the system designer of complete plants for the wood-based panel products market and,...