CZ 1 special cable trays: production only on request in closed or perforated versions, with simple or strengthened rim, complete with all accessories.
FEMI-CZ is a leading Italian producer of metallic cable tray and support systems, with almost 40 years in the business.
Through constant research for advanced solutions in terms of quality of materials and technical security preserving a certain aesthetic impact, we realise high-performance products, both in standard and customised executions. Our products conform with international norms for a wide range of customers.
With the awareness to serve the demanding requirements of the offshore market, FEMI-CZ aims to guarantee its customers a fast answer to every enquiry, quick and punctual delivery, and a winning price level.
High-performance metallic cable tray product range
Our wide range of products available for every installation necessity comes in six series:
- FEMI-CZ 0 support elements: ceiling and floor supports, standard and special channels, brackets with different load capacities, fastening accessories and various bolts and screws
- CZ 1 special cable trays: production only on request in closed or perforated versions, with simple or strengthened rim, complete with all accessories
- FEMI-CZ 2 ladder trays: with different dimensional solutions, assembled through bolting, welding or mechanical clinching
- FEMI 3 standard cable trays: standard product suitable for the distribution of electrical material, available in stock, in all versions; products come with cut-preventing, ribbed and strengthened rim, as well as excellent aesthetic finishings
- FEMI-CZ 4 mesh trays: the solution for a light and practical cable tray, which allows excellent cable ventilation
- FEMI-CZ 5 naval cable trays: produced on request with different types of materials and specific surface finishings typical of the naval sector
Competence and experience guarantee
Our highly skilled technical team benefits from the following characteristics:
- A group of collaborators with a specific competence, at the complete disposal of the customer
- Great technical experience, resulting from strong connections with the world of design and installation
- Fast and qualified exchange of preliminary information
- Recognised technical know-how, particularly in extra-standard solutions
Our commercial and productive staff benefit from the following characteristics:
- Competitive price level guarantee of commercial strength
- Management and production of purchase orders for both small quantities and large volumes; reference range from €1,000 to €10m
- Professional competence of all employees and modernity / diversification of production lines and working centres, able to ensure maximum production flexibility
Quality and product norms
We pay particular attention to all qualitative aspects of the company, including:
- Refined base quality applied to all dealt materials, with studied draws, according to the norms in place, while observing the due security of plants and their operators
- Certification according to prescriptions UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems, UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 environmental management systems and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 occupational health and safety management systems
- All products in conformity with EC regulations and IEC 61537:2007-11, subject to certification IMQ
- Product series CZ 1 special cable trays and FEMI-CZ 2 ladder trays are also certified in conformity with the American / Canadian norm NEMA VE-1 / CSA C22.2 No. 1.26.1
Production capacity and raw materials
Our plants and factories presently have:
- Capacity for transformation of more than 24,000tpa of metallic rolled sections stationed in two factories, one in Rovigo and the other in Crespino (RO), on two areas of 35,000m² total
- 115 employees, among them 25 managers / office technicians and 90 production workers
The procurement of raw material, carbon steels and stainless steels takes place directly from the main Italian steelworks, with only first-class material used.
For more than thirty years, our mission has been to manufacture high-performance products, addressed both to the most demanding market share and to the most common civil and industrial plant designs.
The Jasmine field is situated in blocks 30/6 and 30/7a of the central North Sea. The gas and condensate field lies at a water depth of 266ft and is considered to be the UK's largest discovery since the mid-1990s.
Satah al-Razboot (SARB) offshore oil field is located about 200km northwest of Abu Dhabi. The oilfield is expected to add an additional 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) of oil to the overall oil production capacity of UAE upon commissioning in 2016.
The Al Wasit Gas Program includes the development of Arabiyah and Hasbah gas fields located offshore Saudi Arabia in the Arabian Gulf. The project is being developed by Saudi Aramco and is scheduled to be commissioned in 2014.
Rang Dong oil field is located 135km south-east of Vung Tau in block 15-2 of the Cuu Long Basin in Vietnam. The block covers 400,000 acres and is proximate to the Bach and Ruby fields.