Elkhart Brass expands its international sales team with the addition of Ted McCann. McCann will be responsible for developing strategic and tactical sales plans to expand Elkhart’s presence in the Asian market, which includes but is not limited to China, Japan, Hong Kong and Korea.
Ted joins the Elkhart team with over 20 years of experience in global development for Fortune 500 companies, which has included establishing partnerships resulting in top market share and doubled sales. Named top sales performer for multiple years, Ted brings vast experience to the Elkhart team, encompassing:
- Opening and growing new markets in Asia Pacific
- Integrating strategies and promotions to grow market share
- Delivering unprecedented profit margins, negotiating OEM contracts
- Directing and negotiating cost-effective outsourcing
- Building, training and managing high caliber global sales teams
"We couldn’t be more pleased to have Ted join our team," says Tomas Saavedra, vice president of international sales at Elkhart Brass. "He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience that will help build global market penetration."
Ted holds a Bachelor’s degree from University of Texas and a Master’s degree in International Affairs from the American University. Ted is fluent in English, Mandarin and has a working knowledge of French.