HYDAC Releases the New ASP 5
In 1997, through the use of programme routines taking into account real gas behaviours, HYDAC revolutionised the process of calculating and simulating hydraulic accumulators.
HYDAC has completely revised its ASP (Accumulator Simulation Programme) calculation software and is now proud to present ASP 5.
In addition to being totally re-designed, the ASP 5 programme has two new programme sections and is now no longer three-dimensional, but five-dimensional in structure:
- Simulation, with well-known advantages but a completely fresh appearance and additional visual representation of the most important parameters
- Pressure shock damping, clearly arranged in one programme window
- Pulsation damping, including corrected pump factors, also presented in a clear programme window
- Volume compensation during thermal expansion
- Integration of the stand-alone, simplified software ASPlight, also from HYDAC
The user interface has been completely updated. Improvements have been made to the process for printing, exporting and saving the results. The visualisation of the simulation and the displays for volume, pressure and temperature are clearly arranged and make the new version a pleasure to use.
The following languages can be selected:
The latest version of the ASP programme can be downloaded free of charge from our www.hydac.com.au.