Leenaars has released a free white paper on Offshore Technology, detailing the design and development...
Leenaars focuses on the design of challenging marine and offshore projects worldwide. We believe in a strong cooperation with our clients to find the best technical and most economically viable solution for their projects. Creativity combined with experience is the strength we build on.
Leenaars is on the forefront of several developments in the marine and offshore industry and holds several patents on platform removal offshore discharge and offshore equipment:
- Mating / float over
- KSHLV / king size heavy lift vessel
- Sea fastenings
- Safetrans: International guidelines on transportation of heavy cargoes
- Joint industry project thrusters 1 and 2
- New hull shapes 1 and 2
- Voyage acceleration climate
- Comkiss: Evaluation worldwide satellite measurements
- Developed the on board advisory system with Marin and Meteo consult
For more information please download this free white paper.
Dry transportation of mega yachts was first developed by Dockexpress. The yacht could be sailed...
Leenaars Marine and Offshore has released a free white paper on Offshore Technology, detailing the...
Leenaars Marine and Offshore design has developed a movable shear leg gantry crane for offshore...