The protective gloves feature durable MacroSkin Pro® material in the palm and fingers, as well as the following traits:
- Produced for extreme working conditions for oil and gas professionals
- Powerful cut-resistant insert in palm and cuff
- Extremely high cut protection exceeding EN 388 cut level 5
- Extra protection with enhanced impact elements on back
- High-visibility colours for increased safety
- Designed for optimal ergonomics
- Silicone print technology used in palm for improved grip
- Fluorescent wrist band for extra safety when working in the dark
- Adjustable Velcro closure around the glove’s wrist
- Soft neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Excellent breathability
- Machine washable
The gloves are suitable for extreme working conditions for oil and gas drilling, extraction and refining, shipping, trawlers, mining, demolition, rigging, heavy construction and tool pushing.
They are design protected, and protected by patents and patents pending in several countries, including the US and Canada (international WIPO patent DM/082722).