Granberg is delighted to announce that Sarah Bridge has been appointed as the company's Group...
These waterproof, winter-lined protective gloves feature durable KR-Grip™ material in the palm and fingers, as well as the following traits:
- Produced for extreme working conditions for oil and gas professionals
- Powerful cut-resistant insert in palm and cuff
- Powerful impact protection on back of hand
- High-visibility colours for increased safety
- Designed for optimal ergonomics
- Neoprene cuff provides comfort and wrist protection
- Waterproof Protex® membrane with excellent breathability
- Warm Thinsulate lining
- Highest possible cut protection exceeding CE/EN 388, level 5
- Excellent breathability
- Machine washable
The gloves are suitable for extreme working conditions within the oil and gas industry, shipping, trawlers, mining and related industries with very high demands for hand protection.
They are design protected, and protected by patents and patents pending in several countries, including the US and Canada(international WIPO patent DM/082618).
EN 388 and EN 511 are in-house test results. The gloves are under testing at an independent laboratory.
For the second year in a row, Granberg has won the international Red Dot Award,...
Granberg AS, based in Vindafjord, Norway, has won the international industrial design award Red Dot...
The red heart is a symbol that Granberg has introduced on gloves with environmentally friendly...