i-Tech, Subsea 7's autonomous remote intervention technology division, has secured contract extensions from two separate...
The Centurion SL combines the reliability and established North Sea track record of the Centurion HD with the latest innovations in vehicle control systems as found in the class-leading Centurion SP.
The 125/150hp system with vectored thrusters features enhanced propulsion performance in addition to an upgraded vehicle control, diagnostic and fibre optic system which makes it the WROV of choice for shallow water drill rig and vessel support programmes.
Key elements include:
- Various depth rating options up to 3,000m
- 125/150hp hydraulic power unit
- 2,500kg in air weight
- 200kg payload
- Four vectored horizontal and three vertical Curvetech thrusters
- Up to six cameras available plus dual channel HD video optional
- Station keeping option
- Top hat or Garage tether management system
i-Tech is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a contract for drill support...
Subsea 7's specialist remote intervention technology division, i-Tech, has been awarded contracts across a range...