i-Tech, Subsea 7's autonomous remote intervention technology division, has secured contract extensions from two separate...
The Centurion SP is the latest evolution of i-Tech’s highly successful Centurion Work Class ROV series. It has been specifically designed to service ultra deepwater drilling projects particularly in high current locations.
A key feature of the Centurion SP WROV is its power to weight ratio providing up to 230hp with a vehicle weighing 3,200kg. This allows the SP to outperform any other ROV in this class with the added advantage of lighter, more compact handling systems.
Key elements include:
- 3,000m or 4,000m depth rating
- 3,200kg in air weight
- Less than 300kg payload
- Four vectored horizontal and four vertical Curvetech thrusters
- Up to eight cameras available with dual channel HD video as standard 3D video optional
- Station keeping as standard
- Fly by wire options
- Top hat or Garage tether management systems
i-Tech is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a contract for drill support...
Subsea 7's specialist remote intervention technology division, i-Tech, has been awarded contracts across a range...