The Seaeye Lynx is widely considered the leading observation and inspection-class ROV in the oil and gas industry, with excellent handling and maneuverability even in strong currents and harsh conditions.
Rated up to 1,500m, The Seaeye Lynx is ideally suited for inspection programmes requiring light intervention and can also be utilised alongside a work-class ROV during drill-support programmes.
- 1,500m depth rating
- 37kg payload capability
- High-resolution camera that can be tilted 90°
- Weight in air 200kg
- Optional four-function manipulator
- Designed and built by industry-leading, observation-class system manufacturer, Saab Seaeye
- Garage tether management system or free swimming modes
- Variable-intensity 600W lighting
- Gravity based deployment for platform or jack-up operations to 200m