GE enhances its line of portable ultrasonic flaw detectors with Krautkramer USM 36 Detector, the ‘workhorse of flaw detectors’. The new ultrasonic flaw detector combines the 21st century operating platform with the reliable and robust hardware of GE’s well-established Krautkramer portable flaw detection instruments.
Combining ergonomic and sturdy design with state-of-the-art inspection performance, the new instrument offers the largest usable display screen in its class and a range of innovative features:
- Largest viewable A-scan display in its class
- Simple and efficient operation
- Flexible data reporting and storage
- Comprehensive connectivity
- Can be used in harsh environments
- Available in three versions