After almost thirty years of developing weather sensors, we now offer complete integrated weather stations.
With a long history being a favourite with NWS, WMO, system integrators and meteorological departments around the world, OSI’s OWI-432 optical present weather and visibility sensor is now a key sensor in our Modular Automated Weather Observation Systems.
OWI-432 sensors now have expanded processing power to handle added sensor inputs, and enhanced communications options for network, cell phone and VHF interface.
MAWOS is available in FAA II P / III P configurations.
- Modular Design
- Based on OWI-432 Present Weather Sensor
- Easy Installation and integration
- Advanced scintillation technology
- Intelligent algorithms (over 200 million hours of field data)
- Meets NWS, FAA and Canadian guidelines
- Almost no maintenance. Operates unattended 24/7/365
- Built-in self-diagnostics and testing