LPAWOS is a portable system built around the OWI-650 weather sensor.
Designed from the ground up for easy deployment anywhere, it’s low power requirements make it well suited for portable battery and solar powered applications.
OWI-650 is more than just a sensor, it’s a system. No separate data acquisition system is required for additional sensors. Typical systems include wind speed/direction, barometric pressure, and temperature/ humidity sensors. OSI’s patented adaptive algorithms use artificial-intelligence derived from over 25 years and over 200 million field hours of real-world data.
Implementing a portable automated weather station with weather identification and visibility sensor capability has never been easier or as cost-effective.
- Portable system reports present weather and visibility
- Intelligent algorithms (over 200 million hours of field data.)
- Solar, Battery or AC Powered
- Small size, lightweight, rugged design
- Other sensors easily added
- Data radio options available
- Separate data acquisition system not required
- Built-in self-diagnostics & testing
- Almost no maintenance. Operates unattended 24/7/365