Holland Accommodation Rentals, a subsidiary of Holland Shipyards, has started the construction of their new design rental accommodations.
The modules, based on an already proven mix-and-match philosophy will be constructed in such a way that a variety of markets can be served. The target markets for these modules include offshore support vessels, marine, flat-top barges and offshore drilling platforms.
The modules’ ideal setup provides accommodation for 80 persons with the following amenities:
- En-suite cabins
- Stores (dry, cool and freeze)
- Changing room
- Laundry area
- Control room
The technical systems are also laid-out for the same amount of people. These systems include:
- RO water makers
- Sewage treatment plant
- Water pressure sets
- HVAC system (system per module)
- Tank capacities (sea water, fresh water, sewage holding, treated sewage, fuel)
Higher, as well as lower complement can be provided.
The modules are built measuring 15m x 10.5m x 3m with a 2.30m internal height in the accommodations.
Five types are available:
- Accommodation module (20 persons complement)
- Restaurant module (with stores and galley)
- Facilities module (with changing room, laundry, offices, gym and hospital)
- Technical module (with technical systems, control room and tanks)
- Technical / facilities module (combination of facilities module and technical module mentioned before, but for a smaller complement or to be used when a footprint restriction applies)
- The modules are built under Lloyd’s class and comply with SPS, MOU, NMD and MLC2006 demands
With this concept you are no longer required to break into existing (or non-existing) ship systems on your vessel / barge. Also, Holland Accommodation Rentals provides you a minimum of down-time required for the mobilization (approximately five days for a 80-person setup).