Systems used for well control during drilling, completion and maintenance of subsea wells are all...
Agito, a provider of modelling and simulation of complex dynamic systems, is pleased to announce significant new improvements in the latest 4.1 releases of the SimulationX® software provided by ESI ITI GmbH.
The latest versions of SimulationX 4.1 contain new features, enhancements and extensions of existing functionalities, as well as bug fixes. By using Simulation X, you can model, simulate and optimise your technical systems for a range of applications with a high level of detail. Our latest updates are as follows.
- Updated ribbon user interface
- Save option to include global types (libraries) in ISX files
- New “model” library with various pre- and post-processing tools
- Ordercuts and spectrogram for vibration analyses
- Optimising and fitting parameters
- 2D map creation for evaluating variant studies
System reliability analysis:
- Integrate behaviour deviating from the nominal condition in system simulations
- Co-simulation interfaces for Siemens® PLCSIM Advanced™
Extended model libraries and modules:
- Economic analyses in system simulations
- New centrifugal pump model in hydraulics libraries
- New symbols for the pneumatics libraries
- New analysis and presentation tools in the belt and pipe conveyors library.
- Efficient computing
- Creating clocked control systems
- Modelica state machines
In the course of the product support for SimulationX, the software receives ongoing updates and improvements. We continually develop our software products through the requirements and suggestions of our customers across industry and education.
We have been a distributor and user of this software for more than 20 years. SimulationX is now well established as a state of the art software in the oil and gas subsea sector.
Fill in an enquiry for more information.
The engineers designing subsea BOP control systems often make important decisions, which will directly influence...
Agito, a world leader in providing modelling and simulation of complex dynamic systems, is pleased...
Data Respons and Agito have performed a study where the scope is to explain how...