i-Tech, Subsea 7's autonomous remote intervention technology division, has secured contract extensions from two separate...
The Centurion HD evolved from the wellknown Centurion Work Class ROV, building on technology and expertise gained from decades of operations in the harsh environments of the North Sea.
The 125hp system with vectored thrusters results in increased power and reliability, making the Centurion HD the WROV of choice for shallow water drill rig and vessel support programmes.
Key elements include:
- 1,000m and 1,500m depth rating options
- 125hp hydraulic power unit
- 2,500kg in air weight
- 200kg payload
- Four vectored horizontal and two vertical Curvetech thrusters
- Up to six cameras available
- Top hat tether management system
i-Tech is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a contract for drill support...
Subsea 7's specialist remote intervention technology division, i-Tech, has been awarded contracts across a range...